- This event has passed.
Nob Hill Park Work Party
November 5 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Let’s keep Nob Hill Nature Park healthy and green!
Join Scappoose Bay Watershed Council in partnership with the Nob Hill Nature Park Group on Saturday, November 5. This is a family-friendly park project with two times available: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon or 1:00 pm-4:00 pm.
Our Work Includes
- Spreading mulch around baby plants
- Planting native plants
- Removing weeds and invasive species
Meet at the Nob Hill Nature Park by the kiosk (across from city’s water treatment plant at 451 Plymouth Street, in St Helens) at the beginning of the shift time, 9:00 am or 1:00 pm.
- Bring water and a snack
- Wear long sleeve tops, long pants, and work boots because there is poison oak at the park
- Dress in layers, including rain gear if needed
- Contact Details – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scappoose Bay Watershed Council and Friends of Nob Hill Nature Park (NHNP) invite you to join the semi-annual volunteer work party on the first Saturday of November and the first Saturday of April. Please sign-in on arrival. After sign-in, there will be a short park tour before work starts.